100 Things About Me
I hate this damn post, but I've been tagged 84,000 times to do it, so here you go.
1. I shave my legs twice everyday, hip to ankle.
2. I drink Diet whateversonsale first thing in the morning.
3. I follow that up with approximately 8 more mixed in with my twice daily Starbucks.
4. I cried for days when I found out I was pregnant with boys, not girls.
5. I have wicked bad eyesight and wear contacts 24/7.
6. Coach has only seen me in my glasses 3 times in 11 years.
7. Coach laughs so hard when I wear them he about falls over.
8. I had no intentions of ever being a SAHM.
8. I was a SAHM for 7 years, now I work PT.
9. I have abolutely no idea what the rules are in football, nor do I care.
10. I sleep with a stuffed animal.
11. I will lie if you see it in my room, I'll tell you it belongs to the boys.
12. I was not even a little bit funny in college. Or nice for that matter.
13. Typos and misspelled words are hilarious to me. Unless they are my mistakes.
14. I talk to my closest girlfriends 12 times a day, they live all over the country.
15. I used to work at DisneyWorld.
16. I stole someone's order from Taco Bell at Disney on my lunch break b/c the tourists were pissing me off and I was tired of waiting.
17. I am impatient (see #16).
18. I curse like a sailor.
19. I could never do a cartwheel.
20. In 5th grade, I was disqualified from the State History Fair because the judges said my parents did the work.
21. My parents absolutely did NOT do the work, I was just that damn smart and creative.
21. I am very sarcastic.
22. I love to throw parties.
23. I think it's ridiculous when people don't handwrite thank you notes.
24. I can change a tire.
25. I go as long as I can between hairwashings. Takes forever to dry it.
26. I am allergic to whole milk, it makes me sneeze.
27. I adore my parents, who have been married for one million years.
28. I hate being hot, so it's great that I live in the South?!
29. I think swimming in the ocean is gross.
30. I live in GA, but have never eaten a fresh peach.
31. I eat dinner food for breakfast.
32. I have real anxiety issues.
33. I have a tremendous gag reflex and vomit at the smallest thing.
34. My feet have grown an entire size since before I had children.
35. I am very clumsy.
36. I have no patience for stupid people.
37. I thought Siamese twins were all from Siam.
38. I listen to talk radio.
39. I think having a TV in the bedroom is C-Razy.
40. I obsess about cleaning my car/van on Sundays.
41. I have worn the exact same lipstick and foundation since I was 15.
42. My house has 26 candles in it, which I light almost nightly.
43. My bed has 11 pillows on it.
44. I hate it when Coach uses my pillow, makes me PIMMAL.
45. I can't chew gum, it gives me a migraine.
46. I don't think ANYONE should chew gum, it's gross and tacky.
47. I have naturally curly hair that I straighten the crap out of.
48. My toothpaste has not been approved by the ADA.
49. I have never had a cavity.
50. I have no tonsils or wisdom teeth.
51. I have 11 toes.
52. I am full of crap...(see #51)
53. Neither one of my children were able to latch and I pumped.
54. Once I had to pump in the McDonald's bathroom b/c our power was out.
55. If/when we have a 3rd baby, it will get ALL formula, ALL the time.
56. I hate puzzles, they make me anxious.
57. I rock at Jeopardy!
58. I label everything. Even my linen closet has baskets and labels.
59. I have 2 label makers, one is a back-up, "just in case".
60. Every job I have ever had has required a nametag.
61. I have an irrational fear of my children bike riding and getting hit by a car.
62. My dreams are on a "loop" and I dream the same ones over and over.
63. All of my bras and panties are exactly the same, black or white. That's it.
64. I have a legitimate plan for "if I win the lotto".
65. I have never actually purchased a lottery ticket.
66. I burst into tears all the time.
67. I wish I lived near my family.
68. My first concert was INXS Kick.
69. I screen phone calls, big time.
70. I set up email accounts for my children when they were newborns.
71. I put my inlaws on the Do Not Call List without asking.
72. I vetoed Coach's request for a shrimp bar at our wedding.
73. I DID allow him to choose our wedding china.
74. I had 2 c-sections.
75. I can feel the place where my spinal block was when I am tired.
76. I am always tired.
77. I love music and listen to it full blast when I am alone.
78. I think I could do almost anything.
79. Except I could not be an astronaut.
80. I loved everything about my wedding, and wouldn't change a thing.
81. Except that I got too drunk at the rehearsal dinner and wet my pants (dress) on the way home.
82. I love Clemson more than I ever thought I would.
83. I was the Advisory Board President for a chapter of my sorority in the last state we lived in.
84. My mom was at my Initiation.
85. She let me borrow her pin, but not keep it.
86. I've never taken off my college ring.
87. I picked out my engagement ring.
88. My favorite foods are lame; burgers off our grill and pizza.
89. People think we have one million dollars and that I am a snot.
90. We do not have one million dollars.
91. I used to be a total snot.
92. I plan on making lots of money and being a total snot again.
93. I don't recycle.
94. I don't believe in global warming.
95. I wish leg warmers were really back in style.
96. Monogramming makes anything cuter.
97. I thing regifting is totally acceptable.
98. I don' t really know what I want to be when I grow up.
99. Christmas is a totally disappointing holiday, but I invest all my energy into it.
100. I am sick of thinking about myself.
October 3, 2007
100 Things About Me